Hamachi Network Adapter Error – How to Fix Guide
Many of you may be using Hamachi network adapter. This is a VPN application. But while using this VPN application people come across different types of errors. The most common type of error is the Hamachi network adapter error. It is important to determine the real cause of the error and based on this one needs to find a solution. Sometimes the person may have to try out different things and trial and error methods in order to eliminate the error. For this you will have to take technical help.
What does the Hamachi network adapter error mean?
This error clearly indicates the failure of the adapter. You need to troubleshoot and find a solution to the problem.
The probable reasons for the Hamachi network adapter error:
There are a number of things due to which the person may get this error. In some cases you will need help from a good tech support team. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- There may be a software firewall which may be causing the error.
- There may be an issue with the device manager and you will have to take the required steps to rectify the same.
- There may be some issues with the DHCP client and with the network connections
- Sometimes Winsock issues may also be the root cause of the problem
- There may be a problem with the system due to which you are getting the error
Solutions for the Hamachi network adapter error:
The things that you need to try out in order to rectify the problem will depend on the root cause of the problem.
- If it is the software firewall that is causing the problem, then disable the firewall, reboot the system and now check if the error is eliminated.
- You go to the Device Manager and there enable the driver for the Hamachi Network Interface and now check if the error is removed.
- If there is a problem with the device management then you may have to boot in the safe mode and try and check the device which is causing the conflict and then you need to take the steps accordingly.
- In the network connections folder check if Hamachi adapter has been named properly. If not then name it properly and then also check if the Hamachi connection has been activated properly.
- If you have doubts on the DHCP client and the network connection services, then you will have to check the same by going to services.msc.
- Sometimes the person will have to try and reinstall the adapter manually.
Steps to reinstall the Hamachi adapter manually:
- In start menu, you need to go to Run and there you must type hdwwiz.cpl
- You will get the list of currently installed devices. You need to go to the bottom of the page
- Here you will get the option for Add a new hardware device
- In the advanced section you will get the option Install the hardware that I manually select from a list
- Now select Network adapter. Now select Have Disc option
- Continue with the installation and once the adapter is installed check if you are able to connect to the network
I found an interesting read for our readers since most of my readers are into accounting softwares and services they might need this site for technical glitch realted to any accounting application. visit – https://quickensupports.org/